Subscribe

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chunky Braidout Puff Tutorial on Natural Hair (in HD) / Music by Ashley Applewhite (my niece)

Chunky Braidout Puff Tutorial on Natural Hair (in HD) / Music by Ashley Applewhite (my niece) Tube. Duration : 12.22 Mins.


YAY!!! It's my 1st Year YouTube Anniversary!!! My hair and my videos have come a long way since I posted my first YouTube video a year ago on December 5th 2008. Here's the weblink to my 1st YouTube video: www.youtube.com In this video that you're currently watching, I do a Chunky Braidout Puff Tutorial (on dry hair): 1) Moisturize hair 3:11 2) Put hair into 4 to 8 braids 4:47 3) Sleep with satin cap 7:10 4) Take out braids the next morning 7:58 5) Slick edges with your choice of gel 8:51 6) Pull hair back with a piece of nylon 9:46 7) Puff out the puff 10:35 9) Final slicking of edges 10:47 10) Tie with satin scarf while getting ready for the day (clothes, make-up, jewelry, etc.) 11:07 10) Final Look 11:32 10) Extra Footage - Why I didn't take braids out until the 2nd morning. I wore hat the 1st day after putting braids in. 6:10 Since it's my 1 year YouTube Anniversary, I decided to take the time to make this 1st video in my 2nd year of doing YouTube videos a "HIGH QUALITY" video using my MacBook to record & upload... But why does it take so freakin long to make & upload high quality videos? It literally took me an entire day, and it took 7 hours for this video to upload to YouTube!!! Is that normal??? Anyhoo... The products in this video that KinHairitage "GOOD HAIR" Store sells are: * EcoStyler Gel - (32 oz.) * Joie My Gel - (4 oz.), (16 oz.) * ShidaNatural's Moisturizing Cream - (8 oz.) what i used in this video to moisturize my hair http;//shidanaturals ...

Tags: Chunky, Braidout, Puff, Tutorial, natural, hair, naturally, curls, kinks, coils, curly, kinky, coily, Ashley, Applewhite, niece, singer, recording, artist, music

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © french clothing store